Important Stats:
Drive: 35 minutes from home
Water: I left too early to remember to throw some in my bag. But I got some for the way home
Would I do it again?: Yep, next summer
My roommate finally got done with working this summer (summer work isn't that fun!) and we got to go on a hike together. I hadn't been up Little Si in awhile I had forgotten that it is absolutely beautiful. This hike has some elevation and ends with (what I can only imagine if there were no clouds) a great view. However, along the way you find yourself in the middle of a beautiful forest. I know it sounds silly, but it was just so green and wonderful. Matt and I actually stopped talking a few times to take in the beauty! This is kind of a big deal because we usually just keep talking. While this hike is much shorter that the real Mt. Si. I kinda of liked it. There are a lot of roots to climb over and a bunch of rocks to reach the summit, but it was a great way to start the morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment