
Important Stats:
Drive: none! :)
Water: a 20 oz. bottle
Would I do it again?: YES!! I love this walk
I had to get on a plane at noon today, so I didn't have time to go out and do a real hike, so I settled on my favorite urban hike. I headed out from my house towards downtown, via fairview and south lake union - which I where I ran into the geese above. It was finally a nice day in Seattle and it was nice to be outside in the sun without clouds. Seattle really is a beautiful city and walking around town in the morning is one of my favorite activities that I don't do enough. I was hoping to make it all the way to Pike Place, but I was a few blocks short before I had to turn around. I can't believe I am so close to making it to 50! Only 6 to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment