
Important Stats:
Drive: 20 minutes from my house (including parking time)
Water: didn't take any - oops!
Would I do it again?: yep
My friend Jess, a great Urban hiking partner, and I finally got downtown to walk along the water downtown. We started at the Olympic Sculpture Park and checked out the newest Farmer's Market in town. Upon leaving the Sculpture Park we walked along the waterfront and did some great people watching as we walked. We skirted the North End of Pioneer Square, taking a few pictures of the cool signs. We then turned around to head back to the car via 1st ave. 1st ave, according to Jess and I agree, is one of the coolest streets in Seattle and super fun to walk down, there are great buildings and great views (see picture above). We met some tourists who were (I like to think) impressed that we were taking photos in our own city.
No comments:
Post a Comment