Drive: 20 minutes from Angela's house
Water: honestly, this hike was about 1 mile...so no
Would I do it again: I hope so, but maybe the longer version next time.
The Crosby's (all 3 A's), Anne, Alex Johnson and I went out to another great breakfast (apparently a theme this weekend) and then drove 3.5 miles up a mountain to get the trailhead for the .5 mile hike to the top. Kinda silly, but it was perfect for us. It was a fun rocky hike, much different than hikes in the Cascades. At the top it was super windy (see the picture). Ang, Anne and I climbed to the top of fire tower and met some awesome park rangers who told us all about the New Hampshire program to get people to climb all the fire towers to earn a patch for our blazers!?! Anyway, overall it was a spectacular experience, perhaps not the toughest hike of the 50!
No comments:
Post a Comment