
Important Stats:
Drive: 50 minutes from Concord
Water: Yes! Lots! It was 95 degrees and super humid.
Would I do it again?: Yep, on a much cooler day
For my final day in New England, Angela agreed to suffer through the heat with me for another Boston Urban Hike. We decided on the Freedom Trail (I mean, it has the word trail in it!) It is actually the coolest tourist attraction ever. I red brick line (see picture above) was literally built into the sidewalks for us to follow. It lead us past and into some of the most important places in US history. It was a great way to tour the city and learn stuff. The trail itself is 2.5 miles, but with some extra side trips, we clearly went over 3 miles. We got to end the hike with a fun water shuttle from Charlestown back to the waterfront area.
No comments:
Post a Comment