Jul 13, 2010

Hike #22 - Cedar River Trail


Important Stats:

Drive: 35 minutes or so

Water: Nah...why would I start now?

Would I do it again?: I think so, but this time I would do the actual hike :)

Jeremy and I went out to Issaquah to check out this super flat hike along the Cedar River Trail. True to form, we didn't read about it first, we just headed out. The trail itself was a wide gravel rail-trail path. Very quickly we were surrounded by a calm forest with the sounds of the river in the background. I kept thinking that serene was the only word to describe this place. We kept following the trail, crossing over a super fun bridge (see picture of me and Jeremy above), we kept going until we got to a road and decided to turn around. Upon returning to the car and reading about this hike, we realized we were supposed to take a left at some point and follow a trail along the river...oops! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment