Important Stats:
Drive: It should be 60 minutes, but Sultan was having a big summer festival...so more like 80 minutes
Water: Not for me, but only cause I am stupid about water
Would I do it again?: Yep, this is one of my favorites.
The cool thing about this summer is getting to hike with people I haven't seen in a really long time and today was one of those days. An old camp friend, Katapillar, invited to me on this hike with her family. We had a good time catching up and taking in the great views of Wallace Falls. I usually take my XC runners on this hike and run it. It was really nice to take my time today and realize how beautiful it is. The only tough part was that it was a nice day and all of Seattle had the same idea as us - so the trail was super crowded!
No comments:
Post a Comment