Jul 30, 2010

Hike #34 - Fremont Ave


Important Stats:

Drive: 15 minutes

Water: I managed to drink a whole bottle!

Would I do it again?: Sure, this is a great urban hike with a good uphill that gives the illusion of a real hike!

On a whim, I decided to go on an evening walk up Fremont Ave. to the zoo. Rachel, who lives right across the Fremont bridge was nice enough to come with me. We crossed the bridge, walked up the hill past the zoo and part way down Phinney. It was almost a nice night, but got kind of cold. This has been a miserable July. Anyway, the walk itself was a nice one. There was a concert in the zoo so we got some good music along the way. On the way home we took a different route, going down some streets I have never been on. The photo is a the view from Phinney. Sadly, I forgot my real camera and my phone didn't quite do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment