Jul 3, 2010

Hike #15 - Boston!


Drive: a 4.5 hour plane ride from Sea-Tac

Water: Per usual, none, but I had a great Cranberry and Seltzer drink after...

Would I do it again?: Nope, if I find myself back in Boston, I would explore a different neighborhood.

Ang and Anne are the best people ever and picked me up at the airport at 7:45am, took me to breakfast and then, willingly, took me on a 3 mile urban hike along the Charles River. It was a beautiful day and there were a bunch of sailboats out. We walked through all the pre set-up for big 4th of July celebrations this weekend. This was also an ideal people watching hike...and thanks to Ang and Anne it was hilarious people watching. After our jaunt along the river we walked down the center of Marlborough street which has several statues of apparently famous people from Boston/MA history. I learned a lot, but retained nothing. The picture above is of me and Anne on a bridge (not sure what one, but I like the view)

No comments:

Post a Comment