Jul 23, 2010

Hike #30 - Mt. Pilchuk


Important Stats:

Drive: 90 minutes - give or take

Water: For sure! A bottle for the trip up and another for the drive home

Would I do it again?:Absolutely! This is, hands down, the best view I have had this summer!

One of my favorite things about this whole summer hike things is getting to catch up with old friends. Today I went on the best hike of the summer with my good camp friend Maniac (aka Megan). Sadly, she is moving to Austin soon, but I am glad I got the day to chat with her and hear all about her new adventure into grad school and the crazy world of academia. As we talked we realized we were headed to the greatest view on a beautiful day. It wasn't the easiest hike ever, but there was some very fun rock scrambling to get the the lookout at the top. The view, however, was amazing! Sadly, I didn't have my real camera, just my phone camera and the pictures that it took didn't do it justice. The picture above is of Megan at the lookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment