
Important Stats:
Drive: 45 minutes
Water: 1 bottle would have been nice
Would I do it again?: Not the exact same one, but I definitely want to go back to Pt Defiance -it's wonderful
I have a set of good friends in Tacoma and they agreed to go on a mini-hike (but a hike nonetheless!) through the beautiful forests out at Pt. Defiance. There are a ton of trails and it is very easy to get lost, but they have a system to prevent this - a strange system of triangles and squares. Apparently you are supposed to pick a shape and follow that trail whenever signs are available. However, somehow we followed squares and ended up on a triangle trail. Luckily we didn't really get lost. It was a nice walk in the woods and fun to spend some time with good friends. We ended the hike by sitting and chatting while taking in this spectacular view as seen in the photo.
No comments:
Post a Comment