
Important Stats:
Drive: 20 minutes
Water: Sadly, I didn't take any. I promise, though, hydration is still important to me!
Would I do it again?: Maybe, but I might head the other way on the trail
I am headed to Las Vegas this afternoon, but I thought I would get in a morning Urban hike before I hit the airport. Luckily my friend Sarah and her 8 month old Hank agreed to do a morning walk in their neighborhood with me. After a quick tour of their great new house, we walked the three blocks to the Chief Sealth Trail - a great urban trail that goes through South Seattle. Aside from the power lines, this was a pretty walk with Mt. Rainier looking over us almost the whole way. We followed the trail nearly 2 miles south and then climbed the big hill up to Beacon Ave and walked along this beautiful boulevard (see pic) back to the house. This is a great trail for running and walking - I highly recommend it. Hank is extradorinarily good at riding/sleeping in a stroller on a hot day - good work Hank!
No comments:
Post a Comment