Important Stats:
Drive: 50 minutes
Water: A bottle for the top and another for the drive home. I have turned over a new leaf of hydration.
Would I do it again?: Yeah, I loved the lake at the top. It would be super fun on a really hot day.
I couldn't find anyone to go on a hike with me today, so I decided to go alone. I picked a popular, busy hike that would be safe for me all by myself :) This was a 6 mile (round trip) adventure. I decided to go as fast as I could, without running. After being in Palm Springs it was nice to sweat for working hard, not just for being outside! At the top, the lake was beautiful. There were a lot of people around the lake, so it was hard to find a quiet place to get a good view. Sorry for the unflattering photo, but I didn't take very many good ones...
No comments:
Post a Comment